Please see below the agenda for the Annual Parish Assembly:
Great Staughton Parish Council
Annual Parish Assembly
19th April 2018
7.30pm in the Village Hall
- Apologies for absence
- Chairman’s welcome and review of the 2017/18 year.
- Parish Councillors 2017/18 and Parish Council 2018/19
- Parish Accounts: Parish Council – Bob Jewell. Playing Field – Bob Jewell. Parish Charities – Eileen Gilbert. Village Hall – Helen Glanville. ‘Life’ Magazine – Helen Glanville
- Reports from County & District Councillors & Police
- Reports from the School, Church and other local societies.
- Village Hall Improvements
- Playing field improvements
- Affordable Housing – Community Land Trust
- Parish matters: Parking issues / Speed Limits
Great Staughton Village Hall committee is delighted to announce we are the fortunate recipient of an Amey Cespa grant valued at £22,250. This together with money from the Parish Council, and a loan from the Friendship club will enable major improvements to be made to the hall with respect to its heating, insulation, doors windows, toilets and decorations.
The work will necessitate the closure of the hall and will take place from March 5th to March 25th 2018. All users will have to find alternatives during that period. The pavilion is available for use if possible on most nights of the week.
Any queries please contact Bob Jewell on 01480 861259 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Vicky Goldsmith on v.goldsmith213@:btinternet.com or 07739469243.
Recently, the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner launched a consultation regarding the police precept.
The Commissioner is proposing to increase the policing part of the Council Tax by £1 per month per household – £12.00 per year (based on a Band D property).
The press release can be found on the website – http://www.cambridgeshire-pcc.gov.uk/say-police-funding-cambridgeshire/
The survey itself can be found at – https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/W3CD8P3
Your opinion/views would be welcome. The consultation will be running until January 29th.
If you require any further information or assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact:
On behalf of Jason Ablewhite, Police and Crime Commissioner
Tel: 01480 425809
Mob: 07736 084646